Self Publishing from Start to Finish.
How do you know if INDIE PUBLISHING FUNDAMENTALS is right for you?
Answer the following questions:
- Are you working on writing your first novel or nonfiction book?
- Do you have a story that's almost ready to be published?
- Have you been thinking about indie publishing/self-publishing as a means to get your book out into the world?
- Are you a bit confused by the indie publishing process?
- Do you want to learn tried and true tips to publish successfully and make money with your novel/book?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this is the right course on self-publishing for you.
In this detailed overview, internationally bestselling indie author Carissa Andrews will walk you through the process of self-publishing decisions from start to finish.
- In section one, we talk about getting pen to paper and getting words on the page.
- Section two is all about author branding and author platform.
- Section three is dedicated to editing and book covers as you prepare to launch.
- Section four covers the decision to go exclusive with Amazon - or take your book wide.
- Section five is all about keeping your book ranking higher in the charts and selling to excited readers.
- BONUS: Get some tips and tricks into author mindset, and how to move forward confidently as an author.
Are you ready to become an indie author guru? Great! ENROLL NOW and let's get started.